Two Doves In The Sand
Beach Weddings in
Port Aransas, N Padre Island and & Corpus Christi
Ceremony, Reception, Floral Designs
Our local planners are ready to serve you!
Book Your 2023 Event Now!
Reserve Your Event
Upon receiving this information we will contact you via email.
A $250 refundable deposit is required to hold your date-and may be paid over the phone or on your PayPal account. The $250 deposit will hold your date for 3 days while we work on the contract. The $250 will be returned if there are no outstanding amounts due. If you change your mind after receiving the contract, $75 will be retained and the remainder of the deposit will be returned. No dates will be booked until the deposit is received.
(additional restrictions may apply to certain packages on black-out times or dates)
All packages require 50% payment (not to included-retainer fee of the $250) at the time the contract is signed. Payment arrangement for the balance is available. The full balance is due 10 days prior to the ceremony. The deposit books you with our services only.
Click Here to Add a Title
If you fail to arrive the day of your wedding or do not show up at the wedding site there are no refunds available. If you are late for your ceremony there will be an additional charge for every 15 minutes that all of our vendors will collect. If you are more the 15 minutes late for the officiant, there may be a reschedule for the ceremony upon another available day and time and no refund will be made. Non-refundable deposit means you will not receive any amount of payment returned to you if you cancel, are a no show, change your mind about getting married or hire another wedding service to perform your ceremony. Holiday prices on all packages are subject to change. Any and all changes by either party shall be made by e-mail only for confirmation purposes.
Beach or Outdoor Events:
Your beach or outdoor wedding will be conducted as scheduled with the following exceptions:
Weather related conditions that may occur at any time, in this event we will attempt to wait out the weather, if available move to a covered area or reschedule for the following available day. If this proves impossible we will reschedule a time to our availability.
We except all major credit cards